Finally after a long break I'm back to blogging. The beginning of the school year has serious slowed down my projects, but not stopped them completely. I have finally after a few weeks of piecing completed the quilt top for a beautiful baby girl. The crazy part of this project is that I have made this baby a quilt already and it turned out rather well. I attempted prairie points and several did not come out right and it completely escaped my notice until I had quilted it. No way could I give a quilt that had a few slightly detached prairie points.
I found myself changing my mind about the project in general and decided to make a quilt that was not as babyish. I decided on the pattern Ritzy Cracker Quilt (find it here http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/10/ritzy-cracker-quilt.html) I used City Weekend fabric by Oliver + S for Moda. I'm figuring out right now how to make a fun and different backing!