Months ago, I posted about the many interruptions in life. Lately they have led to the demise of my blogging days. I guess I need to stop calling them interruptions and call it life, and really, the interruptions are sometimes what make you appreciate the good things.
I have to say that I am blessed to have days filled with good things.
So just for today I'm gonna focus on those good things:
* Morning chats with mom
* That perfect first cup of coffee
* Pizza for lunch with friends
* Students who run down the hall to hug you
* Friends who understand you
* Enough quarters for laundry
* A nice run that makes you feel strong
* A room filled with fabric and possibilities
* A person still filled with possibility