Friday, December 30, 2011

Going to Bed Angry


Last night I got into a huge spat....with my Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0. In the last year this is the third machine I've had. I started off with my mother's Husqvarna Viking (great machine, but not for quilting), a Janome ( a little better for quilting), and now my Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0. I loved him when I bought him, but recently he has become a fickle lover! He becomes difficult when I have a deadline and insists on  shredding thread. Finally after chugging along I got up and left him. I went to bed angry...I hate doing that.
       Before I went to bed though, I did a little "soul searching" and apparently lots of people have this lover's quarrel. I only need a little tweaking to get things back on track. Thank goodness because do you see how much more stippling I have to do?! I woke up in love again....but I'm not sure how long it's going to last.














No comments:

Post a Comment