Monday, January 7, 2013

Pam Kitty Love

I LOVE fabric. Really, you all know out there what I'm talking about. You see it, and you think oh the things I could make. But you walk away and say "I have so much fabric waiting to be used, I'll hold off on this for a bit."
But you just CAN'T. Sometimes you just CAN"T!!!!  You visit it every day. Quickly shutting the computer trying to pretend it doesn't exist. I tried so hard to resist. I caved. This January I'm in love with Pam Kitty Love and I don't care who knows about it. Today my love arrived. After a particularly exhausting day with my darling kindergarteners I came home to this box.....
See where it is from?!  I'm unfortunately nowehere near a fabric shop where I can visit and gaze longingly (sometimes drooling) at the fabric in person. Love the Fat Quarter Shop!
  Oh and this was inside.....


Stay tuned for some Valentine's Day fun with Pam Kitty Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment