Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm a little teapot...

It's no secret that I always have my hand in some sort of craft. Recently ( while I'm finishing the quilting on the monster quilt that resides in my living room) I decided that I needed a craft I could travel with. While looking for the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt book, I came across an embroidery book called Doodle Stitching. The motifs were so darn cute and I found another craft!
When I was a little girl my mother had two boxes filled with embroidery floss. Those colors looked beautiful in that box and now I have one of my own! It's nowhere near as full as my mother's were, but it's getting there.


Here is my first attempt at a darling teapot from the book.
Here's my little teapot. I think some of these will turn up in a quilt somewhere!


























No comments:

Post a Comment