Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Late for the Bandwagon

When the school year ended I had such big plans for all of the projects that I would complete this summer. There have been a few snags along the way. One of the projects I couldn't wait to start was The Farmers Wife Quilt Along. Tons of quilters all over the WWW have been part of this awesome venture.... I am late. Finally this week I started cutting a block.

On my trip to Vermont I bought tons of fat quarters of Mill House Inn from Fig Tree Quilts. I usually don't choose this kind of color scheme but felt that they went so well with the theme of Farmers Wife.
Here are a couple of the blocks I completed. The one on top is #2 Autumn Tints, the bottom is #1, Attic Window. I don't know if I can make all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment