Thursday, July 26, 2012

Manchester Revisited

 Last summer, I decided to visit a quilting buddy (I've known her since kindergarten and thanks to Facebook have discovered we both have a passion for quilting). The trip was SO WONDERFUL that I decided to make it a yearly event. Hence, Manchester revisited. For two days, I spoil myself and stay at a beautiful inn, eat phenomenal meals, laugh with a wonderful friend and spend way too much money on fabric (the shops up there are amazing).
The view on the ride from New York to Vermont never disappoints!


The Inn at Manchester is so beautiful and the owners/innkeepers are so warm and welcoming!



From the front porch to the beautiful bedrooms it is such a treat to stay here! The fun didn't stop here. 


I finally got to meet these wonderful and sweet boys when my friend Laura and her husband took us all on a kayaking adventure! They were too cute and too funny!


Stand by for the fabric.....

No comments:

Post a Comment