Friday, August 3, 2012

The Fabric

I'm staying up late each night for two very important reason. The first to watch the olympics, I'm always amazed by the gymnasts and the divers. The second reason is I'm trying to finish all outstanding projects so that I may begin projects with my new fabric guilt free. Yes, I too get that guilty feeling from putting a project aside to work on something new. But you could hardly resist, check out the fabric I bought on my trip to Manchester. 



Penelope from Lakehouse

Kaffe Fassett fat quarters, can you tell something rainbow order is going to be in the works?




 Deco Delight by Fabric Freedom

 Deb Strain Give Thanks by Moda
Skaters Village from Windham Fabrics

As you can see I have a lot to work with and on and MANY outstanding projects to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment